Sunday, December 5, 2010

UST-AMRC GD

GD aka Grand Duty, this is the day in which the last batch interns "treat" the staff to mark their end of rotation, usually it is inuman or just plain dinner at the center.

this batch we almost got on the wrong foot, I got too OC in their reporting but in the end we're all fine.

what welcomed us



after duty the most horrible thing happened to me, we were supposed to look for a ride (good luck saturday traffic) my wallet got stolen, I was inside our Jeepney ride then to my horror my bag was opened and the rest was history, Lyra helped me calling the line and got my cards cut off,

so basically roamed Trinoma with just loose change inside my bag. quite sad but oh well shit happens, now i'm happy using an 85 peso car holder from Saizen.

the GD was at Ludos beside GMA station it's quite empty when we got there but oh well we are a lot so got the whole terrace filled.

(L-R) Kimchi, Akira Kikuchi-San, Sandy, Lyra and Me

as the night went on, one by one we filled up the whole place, now let me share you fun moments

this is Kayne, she is blushing because he is beside sir Beboi

we played a game called S and X in which  you'll think of a word then connect another word that doesn't have the letter S or X on it, nor sounds like S or X, if you failed to give one in 5 secs, you'll make a shot!!!

Lace making her shot

and now some random inuman moments

Stepf's winning shot

sir Zeus, Me, and Tina DEVORA (yep that's her real last name)

Kuya Val, Kuya Pabs, Kuya Mark, Sir Jondee hahahahaha!

last men standing with DLP, and Miko Medina

Miko saying FU to kuya Val because he beat him at drinking straight


Me and Tin Cambronero

Kayne, Me, Mikey, Lace

Stepf wasted and Kayne

Miko almost dead

and the whole gang that night
thank you Oct-Nov interns good luck in all your endeavors and hope that you all succeed in life. Basag and lost my wallet but all worth it! salamat!

No comments:

Post a Comment